1. Cobalt Matte Jersey Stacie Dress - One-shouldered dresses immediately make me feel taller, more exotic and desirable. I feel like modern woman living in ancient Greece - tailor, but just a wee bit undone. The simple silhouette keeps the attention at the shoulder frill which brings the eye's focus to the face. This particular color is universally flattering on all skin tones.
2. Aegean Jacquard Veronica Dress - Subtle details make this dress "the one". I am a sucker for greens and blues and tonal stripes, so this is right up my alley. The sheen of the jacquard is understated but uniquely elegant.
3. Elysian Night Beaded Bridgitte Dress - This item makes dressing up so easy. No need for jewelry; the embellishment at the neckline does it all for you. Like the Stacie dress, the embellishment at the top of the dress keeps the focus at your face and away from any areas you might not be in love with. Black sheers, pumps, a blazer and a clutch and you're out the door.
4. Verona Lace Mara Dress - When you see an enlarged photo of this dress, you'll notice that the bodice drapes in such a way that is slimming and flattering. A softly pleated skirt can help camouflage any tummy areas that you'd like to conceal.
5. Loren Lace Janelle Dress - This one is so interesting! First of all, I love that this dress is lined in the body, with no need for a slip. I think lace dresses are so elegant, but nothing ruins the line when you try to wear a normal bra with a spaghetti strap nude slip - you get that double strap look, which I find to be distracting and takes away from a beautiful dress. Secondly, the lining isn't white, nude, or black - it's a blue... a good, true, Crayola crayon blue. Nude pumps would be the best shoe for such a standalone dress.
6. Camelot Jacquard Beaded Priya Dress - The green beaded neckline is a perfect complement to the golden champagne jacquard of this dress. This could take you to parties during the holidays with black tights/pumps/turtleneck/blazer and to weddings with nude pumps or coordinating strappy sandals in the summer. I really like where the skirt is, too. It's in that area where it's not quite empire, but a little above the natural waist. I think waistlines like this can be youthful and sophisticated at the same time.
Don't forget to sign up to get 20% off your first purchase while you're there!
This is not a sponsored post.