Saturday, July 7, 2012

What I Wore: The Life Aqua-tic

What I Wore: The Life Aqua-tic




During the summer in Florida, temperature is mind over matter.  Okay, yeah, it's hot.  But, it's also kinda tropical, too.  And I don't know about you, but when I think tropical I think hot with some breeziness... some breeziness brought about from wind off the water, but also breeziness in lifestyle and outfits.  You kinda just lay back, slow down, and let the heat just wash over you.  I chose this icy cool ensemble as an attempt to do just that.  I'm a huuuge fan of tonal outfits and am totally crushin' on anything aqua right now.  And even though the cafe capri just skims my ankles and the crochet lace shirt is more of a 7/8 sleeve length on me, the breathable cotton kept me crisp and cool... -ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.