Saturday, July 7, 2012

What I Wore: Comin' Down On Friday

What I Wore: Comin' Down On Friday


Yesterday it rained Sunnies and Nelsons (cats and dogs).  We had previously planned to head over to Mississippi to visit our families.  But since both my and my husband's offices had zero power and there was no let-up in sight for the next day, we decided to postpone.  In order to inject some light into an otherwise dark day, I popped on an aqua swing sweater (with a somewhat nonchalant front-tuck), bright white boyfriend jeans, and some chunky nude wedges.  I topped off my look with glamorous gold jewels, a tortoise belt and a swipe of fuchsia lipstick and I dashed out the door.

Our office furniture arrived - but with some errors.  Therefore, yesterday I had to once again disconnect all of my hardware and put all of my doodads in boxes so that some more work could be done.  Talk about a meltdown!  And this won't be the last time this happens either.  I apparently got the incorrect desk tops also, so when those eventually arrive, you better believe I'll probably have another conniption fit about having to pack everything up again.

Last night we were supposed to pop over to a co-worker's house for a party, but I've been working on taking pictures of items that I want to list on eBay and I'm pretty much worthless after 5pm on Friday, so we skipped.  Today we've been running errands and hopefully I'll be able to list some of these things this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.