Friday, July 6, 2012

What I Wore: Independence Celebration

What I Wore: Independence Day Eve



On Tuesday, I decided to give an honest attempt at a patriotic outfit.  I also tried a little more layering.  I did my striped oxford underneath my shirtdress.  I've seen folks like The Pink Peonies and Atlantic-Pacific doing some layering of collared shirts and decided to try it.  I thought it would be fussy and uncomfortable, but both the oxford and the dress are cotton so it breathable and not stifling at all.  Adding my MAC Russian Red lipstick, striped Viv flats and some classic gold-toned jewelry capped off the look.


And if you were at all wondering, what I really wore on the actual holiday itself, well take a gander below...


Confession: 4th of July


NO. SHAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.