Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Wore: Moving Monday


What I Wore: Monday Move



I'm in the process of changing offices.  We'd been waiting what seems like eons to get our new furniture.  We finally got everything yesterday and although there were a few snafus that occurred sometime during ordering, the men who delivered and assembled everything were quick and friendly.

While I was packing up my current workstation, I was able to scan several documents and I'm now virtually paperless.  Colleges are always expanding and ours is no exception, so I'm sure there's another move sometime in the future.  There's no doubt that minimizing paper clutter will make these future moves easier.



Outfit
  • J. Crew Short Sleeve Selvedge Chambray Shirt (currently sold out)
  • J. Crew Big Shot Dot Skirt (currently sold out)
  • J. Crew Factory Cece in fuchsia suede (currently sold out)
Beauty
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Velvety Fuchsia
  • Essie Turquoise and Caicos
Jewels
  • Pearl Studs
  • Fossil Boyfriend Watch
  • Sterling Silver ID bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.