Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore: Navy + Coral

Navy + Coral



Whew... I am runnin' on fumes right now.  It's that point in the summer where I need a break.  Like a check-into-a-fancy-hotel-and-order-room-service-and-watch-bad-tv break.  It's been quite a summer - orientation, heat, evolving/devolving relationships, heat, *insert big surprise here*, heat, increase in work responsibilities... did I mention the heat?

This week is the last week of orientations and I'm really looking forward to being able to spend more mental energy on the blog and its accoutrements, playing the clarinet, going to the gym, preparing for *insert big surprise here* (<-- not a baby, thank goodness), and... well whatever the heck I choose to do.  Spending my time focused on one thing has made me realize how much of my free time I squander.  Sometimes I think, hey I could be doing so-and-so, but in reality I'd probably be reading crap on the internet (what I like to call "research") or watching stupid tv.  But now (or for at least the next couple of weeks after this one), I'll get to do all that stuff I wished I was doing before.   And then I'll run out of steam and get lazy and complain about how I never have enough time for stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.