Sunday, July 22, 2012

Site Updates

Hi, All!  I know that most of you probably read your blogs through an RSS service like Bloglovin' or Google Reader (actually, those are the only two I know of - educate me - please!).  Therefore, you probably wouldn't see an update to any of the pages on the blog.  I've created a "Blogs I Like" page and have actually put stuff on the "About Me" page (which, by the way, was mortifying - I feel like anytime I talk about myself I sound like I'm tootin' my own horn, which I find embarrassing).  Either way, check 'em out and if you know of a blog that should be on my list (like maybe yours?), let me know and I'll see if it's a contender for the list.  (Please note that I will only add blogs that I truly like or blogs of folks that I truly like... trying to keep it real here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.