Monday, July 30, 2012

What I Wore: Texture Test

What I Wore: Texture Test

Today's post is a wee bit late, I know.  Instead of being able to go to the beach, I was at home nursing a migraine.  I was all excited... getting ready to go... and then BAM!  Migraine aura.  It was one of the big ones, too.  No lie, I ate entire bag of Ruffles cheddar and sour cream chips over the course of the day.  At the time, it seemed like a good idea, but now I'm paying the price in sluggish bloat.  Now I feel like I what I like to call a migraine "hangover" where I still feel some throbbing, but it's manageable.

So these domino eyelet cafe capris... it's just the coolest texture.  Nubby, but soft - children's toys should be made of this stuff.  I will say that they run a tiny bit on the small side.  The wonderful texture of these pants can add some visual bulk, so you'll want to pair them with a slim-fitting button down or tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and your time.